Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pre-teens and teens to discuss anything they wish. A general forum for anyone aged eight to eighteen.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Posting your Literature - Important Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elandri
Admin
Elandri

Female Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Posting your Literature - Important Rules Empty
PostSubject: Posting your Literature - Important Rules   Posting your Literature - Important Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:02 am

While sharing your literature on this forum, there are some important things to do.

For the thread title, the name of your piece of literature should be first, and then in square brackets, "by ".

Okay, I'll give you an example. Imagine that I've written a compilation of poems.

The thread title would be:

My Poems [By Elandri]

Or something along the lines of that.

Also, if your story has strong language or strong mature themes, we need to know. Please include a rating in your story or poem if you know we should be warned or if you're not sure.

Thanks,
Elandri.
Back to top Go down
http://creations.niceboard.net
Green Starbursts
Green Starbursts

Female Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Posting your Literature - Important Rules   Posting your Literature - Important Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:12 am

(Ooh, you're sig's showing up! =D)

Okay...ummm....I have a question! If we wanted to post a topic where people can post there own poetry, could we post that thread here? I just wanted to make sure; I'm not really sure where it would go...'^^
Back to top Go down
Elandri
Admin
Elandri

Female Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Posting your Literature - Important Rules   Posting your Literature - Important Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:30 am

Yep, you can post ot here.
Back to top Go down
http://creations.niceboard.net
Liv
Liv

Female Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Posting your Literature - Important Rules   Posting your Literature - Important Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:11 am

I understand
Back to top Go down
http://thecoolpeople.great-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting your Literature - Important Rules   Posting your Literature - Important Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posting your Literature - Important Rules
Page 1 of 1